Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Straight Guys In Bed Are Better

Before you get all uppity and starting emailing me abuse - read the article title carefully - Straight Guys In Bed Are Better. Notice that it does NOT say they "are better in bed" but rather "in bed are better".

Okay now relax and let me explain how I came to this conclusion.

Now like most gay guys my age, we have had quite a few "sexual encounters" in our lives ranging from the 'true' gay guy to the bisexuals to those that are straight but on very rare occasions allow their inhibitions to drop and - well the rest is history as another conquest is made.

A few years back, I used to go out partying with a straight female friend of mine - Jackie. Even though she had a long term boyfriend, the two of us would paint the town "red" every Friday and Saturday night. We did this for nearly a year and rarely did we ever go home alone. Within the first month, we had fine tuned our pickup procedure to such a level, that we nearly always had "trade" within the first hour or so of hitting the local straight pub.

Our pickup process was quite simple - too simple in fact, but it always worked. It went something like this. If I saw a guy that I found attractive, I would approach them and tell them that Jackie was interested in him. Once introduced, I would leave Jackie and the guy to chat for a while as she "showed interest" in him. During the conversation she would mention she preferred having a threesome which to most straight guys, is a wish come true. The catch would be that the third person would be me rather than another female. Now Jackie knew how to get guys to do what she wanted, and her looks were such that most straight guys found hard to resist. Imagine a female with large breasts, slimmish build with blonde long semi-curly hair. And a smile that could kill!

A couple of drinks later and the poor guy was hooked and committed to a threesome! The rest - well, that's private but lets just say that the guy would end up spending most of the night with me rather than Jackie in bed. On a few occasions, Jackie would stay the night with the trade and me only because of the fact that Mr. Trade felt more comfortable having a female in bed as well. It helped lower their inhibitions.

Unlike gay guys, these straight guys were willing to try anything in bed. Their inhibitions were reduced remarkably to the point that rarely did our sex sessions not result in full anal intercourse. It helps when the poor guy is seduced by a female who continually whispers in their ear that she wants to make love to him while at the same time he is f***** by another guy. Once the "gay" sex begun, Jackie would generally crawl out of bed with some excuse [like I have to go to bathroom] and head home or to the kitchen, leaving me with the straight guy.

The reason I raise this part of my past is that one of my younger friends is undertaking his thesis at University. The subject of his thesis is that humanity is actually bisexual in reality, and that under the right circumstances, men will sleep with men and women will sleep with women.

Part of his thesis is based on physical research where he is actually out on the scene testing his theory. The rest is based on people's experiences and that's where my past comes in. Jackie and I caught up a few months ago over coffee and were reminiscing about our past endeavours when Adam [my young university friend] happened to be going past. He had joined us for coffee and "discovered' my secret past.

So far, Adam is coming to the conclusion that a gay guy in bed with a straight guy is actually more fun due to the fact that a straight guy will experiment more under the right circumstances. It does not make the straight guy better in bed than a gay guy, but it sure makes it more fun having a straight guy in bed with you. If you follow my drift ;-)

James



Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home