Wednesday, April 26, 2006

OutRadio is back - sort of

Years ago, my lover/business partner and I used to run several businesses both offline and online. He used to look after the “real” business whilst I used to take care of our online ventures. For the last three years of our relationship, we saw our online business go from minor hobby interests into serious moneymaking ventures. Even after we broke up, we continued to run the online ventures for a further year before he moved interstate leaving me to run them all.

Juggling the online businesses with my fulltime normal job eventually took its toll on my health and something had to give. The online businesses were too big for one person to manage, yet not big enough to comfortably support employing a person fulltime and still make money. So I made the decision at the time to wind them down, bringing my online business interests to a halt. Thinking back now, I should have kept them going for they were lucrative sites and their potential to be very successful, was pretty high. But, that’s the past.

To read more on OutRadio1, visit my new blog here



Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home