Saturday, March 11, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

I have returned from my holidays to find very little has changed back home. Work was still there as was the continual daily dredge of customers who seem to think that the world owes them something. As some of you may know, I work in the telecommunications industry and deal with customers on a daily basis over the telephone. Some are really nice people, a pleasure to deal with and appreciate the fact that we are there to assist whether its a fault with their mobile or a simple billing enquiry.

Yet some, I simply shake me head in disbelief over their attitude and expectations. I wonder how some people actually manage to remember to breathe so as to stay alive sometimes, and how the smallest of things seems to send them into a tailspin.


visit my new blog at www.jebadel.com/blog for more on the above article.



Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home